I've decided to check the ephemeris and see when the moon (and other planets) is at the 28/29 degree of Aquarius. Here are the dates: - 5 September 2017 - 2 October 2017 - 29 October - 26 November (Also: 30 November and December 1st Venus is at 28/29 degrees of Scorpio - squaring the solar eclipse in Leo - so, important dates as well.) - 23 December - 19 January 2018 (Also: 24/25/26 January 2018 - Mars is at 28/29 degrees of Scorpio, squaring the solar eclipse degree of august 2017.) - 15 February 2018 - SOLAR ECLIPSE AT 27 degrees of Aquarius (I would say to keep an eye also on the 16th of February.) (Plus: 10th and 11th February 2018 - Venus is at 28/29 degrees of Aquarius; 17th and 18th February 2018 - Mercury is at 28/29 degrees of Aquarius) And the Moon will be in Leo (also activating this eclipse degree of 28 degrees):
- 18 September 2017
Plus:Mercury is at 28/29 degrees of Leo between the 5th and 10th of September - after being direct - and I would say the most dangerous day is the September 11th because the transiting Moon will be in the sign of Taurus, squaring the solar eclipse degree And also squaring transiting Mercury.
Plus: 3/4/5 of September Mars is at 28/29 degrees of Leo. Dangerous days as well. The 19/20 of September Venus will be at 28/29 degrees of Leo.
- 15 October 2017 (Moon in Leo)
- 5 November: Moon in Taurus and Mercury at 28 degrees of Scorpio - both square the solar eclipse degree in Leo.
- 11 November 2017 - Moon in Leo
- 8 December (Moon in Leo)
- 31 of January 2018 there's a Lunar eclipse at 11º of Leo and the Moon is still o«in Leo on February 1st, 2018.
- 1 March 2018 - Moon in Leo, around the 28 degree mark.
- 24 April 2018 - the Moon is close to the 28º in Leo and Venus is at 29 degrees of Taurus. So, important day as well.
I'll stop. I think this is sufficient.