terça-feira, setembro 04, 2007

Desenvolver disciplina

"It's the problem of developing discipline, and setting up and maintaining a regular writing schedule. I think for some people it turns out to be no problem at all, but for people like me, it was a difficult process to go through. I worked hard to develop a schedule, and was eventually pleased with the consistency of my writing output. Creating and keeping to a regular writing schedule will not only increase your page count, it will improve your mental attitude and sense of accomplishment. So here are some of the techniques I've used to strengthen my (admittedly pretty weak) discipline towards writing. Naturally, some of what works for me probably won't work for you, but I encourage you to try some of these techniques if you're having trouble writing on a regular basis."

Sem comentários: