domingo, junho 28, 2020

Archie's astrology chart

(I wrote this a month ago - and put it in my youtube channel.)
****

I have a theory about Archie (after seeing the video - his mother reads to him -, he seems older than 1 year), Prince Harry's son: maybe he was born around November 10th, 2018? Astrologically I see a few connections: today transiting Mars is at 26º Aquarius - on November 10th 2018 transiting Mars was at 26º Aquarius also. // The full moon was today at 17º Scorpio - this kind of connects with the New Moon in Scorpio on the 7th of November 2018 - on the 10th of November of 2018 the Transiting Sun was at 17º Scorpio. // Prince Harry's Progressed chart - has the progressed MC (visibility, career, one's role into the world, how the world sees us: being seen as a parent is part of the MC meanings) at 17º Scorpio. // The astrological chart that I believe truly belongs to Meghan Markle has the date: 4th of August, 1977. In this one her 5th house (kids - also signifies the first child) is at... 17º Scorpio. This is just a theory. The only way to "know" is by following Archie and any appearence he does (with or without his parents) - and note the transiting planets at the time. IF I'm Anywhere near the truth of Archie's true birthday - I will expect some negativity from some sort of people. If I'm wrong - there will be silence; but if I'm right... So, I'll wait and see.

Sem comentários: