domingo, junho 28, 2020

Meghan Markle: astrology

I wrote this 5 months ago (in my community tab, in my youtube channel).
*******

I think something MAJOR AND SHOCKING might be in the News regarding Meghan Markle and Prince Harry (but I believe it will be more about his wife) around this timeframe: 22/23/24 of December 2020. I say this because I believe she was born in August 4th 1977 and Not 1981. I've been working with that 1977 chart and it just makes more astrological sense. If the 1977 chart is correct - then her progressed Moon is around 8º Scorpio, conjoining the progressed Uranus at 9º Uranus (and there's other charts I've seen - it isn't just this). Whatever May happen in December - I think there will be signs (in the news) already in November 2020. Why? Because progressed Moon (again - for the 1977 chart) will be conjunct the Natal Uranus in Scorpio in the 4th (perhaps a shocking family secret coming to light?). Because Uranus is involved - it could be liberation in the form of divorce. In the progressed chart Uranus and progressed Moon are in the 3rd house - so it could be shocking news - perhaps even the book written by her sister Samantha? (3rd house rules the siblings). This is just my hypothesis. Let's wait and see if the 1977 chart is the right one.

Sem comentários: