quarta-feira, junho 03, 2020

WEREWOLF ANGEL - ANOTHER SNIPPET


The moment Thomas saw Templeton coming in through the open window, carrying a dead, bloody rabbit on his mouth, he screamed.
Oh my God! What the hell!”
Dinner!” announced Templeton, throwing the animal onto the kitchen sink. “Prepare it, human!”
It’s… it’s still moving!”
Templeton came closer and whacked its head.
Not anymore!”
Thomas nearly puked.
Look, idiot. I don’t know what the hell you did, you made me pee publicly and roll all over the piss as if I was a fucking animal.”
Oh. I forgot that,” he replied, separating a hind leg from the bunny’s body, munching it with skin and fur.
Have you?! Really! I spent two fucking days on the fucking mental hospital! People thought I was mad! Mad! Me!”
Templeton looked him up and down, stating:
I can see why.”
I have not a ghost of a chance with Eva now. Nothing. She thinks I’m crazy. You’ve ruined everything.
Templeton observed puny, little Thomas with a quiet, threatening intensity, while crunching the bunny’s frail bones with his teeth.
Thomas went to bed, defeated.

Sem comentários: