domingo, novembro 13, 2005

Esta tipa diz Tudo![link]

"Julia Cameron: We are ecosystems. Creativity is an
ecosystem. If we want to be creative, we fish from the well of the ecosystem.
It's as though you have an inner trout run and when you strive for creativity
you're fishing out of it. Then you need to replenish it, restock it.
When
you walk, a couple of things happen. One is that you have an image-flow moving
at you. You see and notice things. You see a tiny little bird skittering under a
pine branch. You see a homeless person if you're in the city. You note the
image, and the image goes into the well. The well is part of the heart, and
that's where your art comes from.
Walking also moves you across the bridge
into a larger realm of ideas. It allows you to listen to a different frequency.
I experience it as a sort of click in the back of my head. I begin to have
insights and inspirations which seem to be of a simpler and higher order. There
is something enormously powerful about visualizing and moving at the same time.
It may just be because we have more energy to deal with, but it really helps
things to clarify, and once something clarifies it begins to be able to
manifest.
I call it crossing into the imagination. When we make things they
begin as thought forms, as spiritual blueprints, and when we are walking and we
visualize something, we're actually drawing it into form. As a writer, if I have
a tangled plot line, I go for a walk. I'm not thinking particularly about my
plot; I'm thinking about the little wren that I saw, I'm thinking about the
mallards, if I'm in New York maybe I'm thinking about the antique velvet rope
that I saw in the shop window. And as I'm thinking about these things, "Oh!
That's what I can do with my plot" emerges. Creativity is sort of Zen: as you
focus north, solutions emerge south. It's not linear."


Hoje só consegui escrever, até agora, 600 palavras. E foram arrancadas a ferro. Ver se consigo escrever pelo menos mais mil palavras.

Sem comentários: