quinta-feira, abril 02, 2009

Acorda! - 11, 111, 1111, 11:11

Googlei: "seeing 11 everywhere"
e apareceram-me várias reacções:

- "I usually take it to mean something's happening in my life that I need to pay more attention to in a spiritual sense, some shifting of my soul, etc., and I use this as my cue to express to loved ones how much they mean to me, take back more time for myself, and stop and smell the flowers, as it were. "

-"I feel like this battle was on a spiritual plane as well as on this physical plane. Something was moving me toward a new consciousness and new beginnings. Everything has changed for me since this summer from my job, to my residence, to my lifestyle, and also my relationship status. I'm still seeing the 11's, but it's not as often now as it was this summer, and it doesn't feel as urgent."

- "Oh wow. Well, if you're seeing 11 in your dreams, here's what it stands for:

Eleven stands for intuition, mastery in a particular domain, spirituality, enlightenment, and capacity to achieve. It is symbolic of your creativity and visions.
Http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamthemes/numbers.htm"

- "11's will continue to appear until you acknowledge that you see the wake-up call and its purpose."

- "you are looking at a "wake-up-call" for your SOUL though, and also for yourself! Your SOUL chose a specific duty before it incarnated and became YOU! You should listen closely to what you perceive which is extra-ordinary, like your visions of 11. There are many like you whose souls are being nudged to work through their persons (like through you) in order to aid others in these changing times!
Your SOUL is certainly trying to get your attention by steadfastly showing you 11.
It will continue sending you more information, and one day you will KNOW what
Is expected of you!"

- "11:11 is a wake-up call for lightworkers. You are not alone because millions of people see the message. You are being reminded of the duty you choose before you came into this current life.

There is a consciousness shift going on in the world now. Psychic abilities are being awakened in many. Earth's vibration level is being raised. It is duty of lightworkers to help, but we all have the free will to ignore it. The next time you see 11:11 ask what you are supposed to help. Wait patiently for your answer.

You can find 1111 websites. My advice, get into spiritual and universal studies."

[Olhei para o relógio agora: 21:17 - a soma de todos estes números dá 11.]

- "Several months ago I started seeing 11 everywhere. I have been in a time of great change in my life for the past 6 months. I feel that I am having a spiritual awakening and am coming in contact with my spiritual guide."
- "I think it is a signpost of great changes coming. I think that we are intended to learn from it in our own individual ways, and be cautious of blindly following others. There is
apparently a period of stress, followed by a great positive change - a leap to the heart chakra level of consciousness evolution."

Artigo:
http://www.lolafayemi.com/index.php/2007/11/29/why-am-i-seeing-number-11-everywhere/

- "When you ask “why me?” I would reply that somewhere within you is the answer. The angels are trying to get your attention for some reason. How happy are you with your life? Where are the areas for work."
- "be aware of what’s going through your mind when you see the numbers and see what paterns you can spot."

-"111 or 1111 A great sign of a golden opportunity. Both sequences mean that a “doorway” has opened up in which your intentions and goals will manifest extremely quickly."
- "11:11 Beginning of a whole new level or phase of development * Another dimension or frequency of experience * A PORTAL WAY OPENING *"

[Nota: num blog, que estou a ler, há 11 respostas a uma questão...]

- "Angels are guiding you but you have free will, so it’s up to you whether you take the advice or not."

- "I know from personal work that 111 means that a gateway has opened for you, increasing the speed of your manifestations, so focus on your desires not your fears as you will manifest faster."

Artigo (Ovnis, crop circles):
http://www.greatdreams.com/numbers/1111/1111.htm

Bom, e acho que vou parar por aqui.

Sem comentários: