sábado, abril 18, 2009

44

Agora anda a aparecer-me muito o número 44. E o 22. E ainda o 11.

De várias fontes:

"If you are now seeing the Numbers " 1111 or 1122 or 2222 of combinations of 11 and 22" this further emphasizes that you should do all you can to maintain and even enhance the PURITY(11) that you now are and that you now live. Life moves forward and when your Earthly end comes to be there is in the Realm of the ABSOLUTE(44)"

"44 means this: impeccability, desire with insight, wisdom with reason, intensity, conviction, adeptship, heroism, self-control, discipline, controlled energy focused."

On Palm Sunday, the day of the 44th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards, my husband read the prayer, Safely Home (printed on Julie’s mass card), in church for the first time while I worked on my Reflections of Julie posting…later on in the day my food shopping total was $44.44…working with Julie’s angel on Movie Maker led to seeing number 444 (total pics on Flickr to date)…I said “thank you Julie for helping me with this day, is it really you?”…I turned on the TV and up popped channel 44 (I NEVER have watched channel 44)…a walk later on in the evening gave me another 44 (newly posted lot number in our development). I had such a strong feeling that Julie was HERE. After my husband returned from helping out another family member (something Julie would have wanted), I told him about my experiences and he immediately commented on the ”chills” he was getting. Thank you Julie for your help today.

My sister-in-law Julie M. Reis was a passenger on Flight 3407. 444 is a number that I see quite often meaning “The Angels are Surrounding You”. The number 44 is a similar message, “The Angels are with you”. Now I can directly connect that message to Julie, my sister-in-law, who was a passenger on Flight 3407. All I can keep saying is “this is CRAZY, but this is TRUE!”


Ontem à noite o meu telemóvel iluminou-se. Era 1h44.

"The Master Number “44” is the most powerful vibration of materialization. It’s known as the master of creating “Heaven on Earth.” The “44” grounds and motivates people to awaken and manifest their hearts desire and to be influential in their lives and the world."

Sem comentários: