terça-feira, janeiro 09, 2007

Encontros com Aliens



"But why? What's in it for the aliens?
"The same thing they've been doing with us for the past several thousand years.
Which is?
"They farm us. They clone us. They make organs from us, and all kinds of stuff. I'm not saying they are wonderful, benevolent beings coming down here to save the Earth. Bullshit! They have their own self-interests."
So, Jim, they want to preserve the Earth so they can continue to harvest DNA from certain bloodlines?
"Yeah. I think the Earth will be fine, eventually. But humans might not be able to live on it. You need a certain percentage of oxygen to breathe."
You mean the aliens are trying to get their 'crop' to stop self-destructing, so they can keep harvesting what they need.
"That's right. And remember, Linda, when this stuff started happening, I didn't ask for it. And not only did I not ask for it, I didn't want anything to do with it."


Link



Sem comentários: